That in mind, combined with the fact that during our small trial run of Planetary Empires I'm churning out some Chaos pleasure and change, I decided to paint up a few of the models that have been sitting on the shelf in various forms of completion. So I finished up a few Thousand Sons, and some sonic toting Noise Marines, Ahriman and Lucius both recieved some paint, except back packs(althought I'm thinking of going back over Lucius a bit).
Most of those were done when the break rolled around. For the break, my goal was to finish up the last of a couple Sons and Noise marines, and then put some paint on my dreadnought that has been based on a shelf basically since the new chaos book was released. He was one of my first conversions, and some of my only luck with green stuff sculpting. So I finished him up and have moved on to a box of Bloodletters that currently act as generic demons, but may hopefully lead to a demonic force later.