Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slow couple weeks.

It's been a few weeks since i put anything up. This is mostly because of split attentions. I've been steadily working on terrain the last couple weeks to help re-bolster the club, and more importantly I was putting together some ideas for an Apocalypse game I ran at the last club.

Speaking of Apocalypse, Kris has some more footage of our lopsided 4000 point battle up over at Riders of the Cosmic Serpent, and with a little luck, I may even get some vids up of the appocalypse game I ran at the club. Nothing too spectacular, but the girlfriend took a couple as she was playing having leared her camera could also do video.

So this of course means I can do videos now. Another new idea to play with.

Stay tuned for more, I might try and do a video battle report this coming club day.

No comments:

Post a Comment